Choosing Therapy Advertising Policy
While ChoosingTherapy.com maintains 100% editorial independence over any and all content published on its site, Choosing Therapy earns revenue through certain online advertising arrangements.
Here is a list of current and former advertisers by brand name:
- Faithfull Counseling
- Pride Counseling
- ReGain Counseling
- Teen Counseling
- Hims / Hers
- Bicycle Health
- Stop Together
- Yoga International
- Relationship Hero
- Grow Therapy
- Resilience Lab
- Synergy eTherapy
- Joon Care
- Yours (App)
- Waking UP
- Jones Mindful Living
In addition, Choosing Therapy is supported by profiles pages on its directory of therapists and other mental healthcare providers.
No Banner Advertising or Sponsored Content
ChoosingTherapy.com does not feature any traditional banner ads or sponsored content. We believe by removing distracting banner ads and eliminating the ethical questions and confusion that sponsored content creates, we have created a positive online environment to learn about mental and behavioral health.
No Pharmaceutical Ads
In our view, drugs should be prescribed by medical professionals. Advertising for specific pharmaceuticals undermines the role and importance of working with medical professionals, such as psychiatrists. ChoosingTherapy.com does not accept advertising promoting specific pharmaceutical treatments.
Advertising Allows Us to Keep ChoosingTherapy.com Free to Read
The information on ChoosingTherapy.com is completely free and can be accessed by all, with new articles about mental health and mental wellness published regularly.
For more information about ChooingTherapy.com’s mental health content, read our full Editorial Policy and review the methodologies and scoring rubrics for Choosing Therapy’s product and service reviews.
Advertising For Rehab Centers
The phone number provided to contact rehab centers is operated by Rehab.com.
- Calls are routed to Rehab providers that have paid to receive them.
- Calls are routed to Rehab providers in a rotation or another similar method.
- Rehab providers that may receive calls are not selected or evaluated for quality or suitability of services.
- Rehab providers that may receive calls will not be removed from the list of call recipients in response to any customer concerns or reviews.
- Persons placing calls should consider several providers of Rehab and evaluate which fits their needs best.
This page was last updated 2/24/2024 by the Choosing Therapy team.