Area of Focus:
- Worked with indigenous tribes, ensuring that treatments do not interfere with religious practices.
- Experience working with active duty officers and their dependents.
- Risk-benefit analysis of medications in disorders, such as addiction, depression, and anxiety.
- Identifying healthcare barriers that may affect treatment progress and tailoring a patient’s care with these in mind.
- Counseling patients on medications, ensuring proper education is given to reduce risk of adverse events while increasing likelihood of successful treatments.
Reviewing medications, pharmacotherapy and pharmacokinetics and how they affect patient therapies.
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), University of Kansas
B.S. in Pharmaceutical Science, University of Kansas