Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Masters in Social Work
Area of Focus:
Counseling Patients and Family Member Coping With Medical Conditions including:
- Head Injuries
- Dementia/Alzheimers Disease
- Counseling patients and families dealing with death and dying, loss and grief.
- Counseling men and women family building using infertility treatment.
- Counseling with women who have undergone in vitro fertilization.
- Counseling with men and women who have chosen to be childfree.
- Counseling with women and men who are considering building their families through surrogacy.
- Individual, group, and family counseling focusing on caregiving-related issues like having the caregiver conversation and burnout.
- Counseling individuals and family members regarding finding the appropriate level of care.
- Helping family members and their loved ones assess the appropriate level of care and finding the proper placement.
- Counseling adult children and their parents around how to manage and understand their role reversal.
B.A. University of Iowa
MSW University of Iowa