Baron Miller, PharmD
Registered Pharmacist in the state of Kansas (RPh license #: 1-107033)
Area of Focus:
- Providing proper education on the risks and benefits of medications used for the treatment of ADHD, depression, addiction and other conditions.
- Patient counseling, medication review, pharmacotherapy and pharmacokinetics and the way a drug’s mechanism can affect patient outcomes.
- Identifying and correcting dangerous or concerning drug related adverse events to keep patients safe and healthy.
- Conducting research on the long-term effects of medication use in mental health conditions.
- Working with rehab patients from a variety of backgrounds and the struggles that can result from trauma, addiction and negligence.
- Experience working with active military personnel, their families, and veterans seeking mental health assistance.
- Working with LGBTQ+ youth from a point of care and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment to discuss their medications.
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), University of Kansas School of Pharmacy
B.A. in Pharmaceutical Science, University of Kansas